Ibanka mạch máuNareit's team of economists and data specialists conducts research regularly on a wide variety of topics relevant to real estate investors including:
- Listed REIT returns, volatility and correlations with other assets.
- Real estate market fundamentals including construction, rent growth and occupancy levels.
- Macroeconomic fundamentals including employment, consumer spending and household formation.
- Performance of institutional private equity real estate investments.
- Diversification benefits of listed REITs and private equity real estate.
Nareit regularly sponsors projects conducted by:
- Outside research organizations including Wilshire, Morningstar and CEM Benchmarking.
- Academic researchers and research centers such as the MIT Center for Real Estate.
Nareit compiles and disseminates third-party research including:
- Research reports by investment consultants, investment managers and other industry participants.
- Research studies conducted independently by university-based researchers, in many cases prior to their publication in academic journals.